Here are the answers to some of the questions we're being asked. If you've got a question that you can't find the answer to, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, but you may have to queue
Tickets are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-transferable. The non-transferable rule is in place to help us stamp out organised touting.
If there are any tickets available they will be sold at the main box office which accepts cash, credit or debit cards.
Hardwick Festival website is a secure web site and all patron details are submitted over the internet using the highest level of commercial encryption currently available (128-bit SSL). All our secure pages are clearly labelled with a URL (address or location) that begins https:// and a padlock symbol appears in the status bar at the bottom of your browser window.
1. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of Hardwick Festival, anyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 25 years or over.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
4. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the Main Festival. A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6. ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the age of 25 years.
7. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, shooting sticks, picnic equipment or other similar articles that can be classified as a ‘weapon’ are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8. The holder may be ejected from the Festival if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9. Hardwick Festival the promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10. This multiple artist event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled to appear. Therefore if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
11 No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets, Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forged or fake tickets.
12. There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the Festival tickets.
13. The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
14. No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Festival.
• This is an outdoor Festival. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The Festival will go ahead come rain or shine.
Please go to our line up page for our full list of act’s and attractions.
The length of each set will vary. Some will be as long as 75 minutes, others will be an hour and some will be 30 minutes.
Please go to our line up page for our full list of act’s and attractions.
Under 18s can access all stages until 6pm. After this time the Courtyard stage will be unaccessible to Children & Young Persons.
Our car park has a very large capacity Friday parking Tickets are available in advance on line at £5.00 per vehicle or you will be able to pay on the day, cash only at £8.00 per vehicle, Saturday or Sunday parking tickets are available in advance on line at £6.00 per vehicle or you will be able to pay cash only on the day at £8:00.
Our advance weekend car park pass for Camping is £10.00. If you wish to leave your vehicle overnight after Friday you may do so, however this will be at your own risk, the gates will be locked at 3:30 am Saturday morning and will be reopened at 10.00 am on Saturday and Sunday morning, please note you are not allowed to sleep over night in your vehicle.
Food and Drinks are NOT allowed at Hardwick Festival. Our stewards and security have been instructed to stop anything resembling a cooler box / picnic basket, even bags of food/drink into the Event - please do not attempt to bring these into the Event, As these will be confiscated at the main entrance.
Small bags are permitted into the festival (A4 in size) and will be searched upon entry.
No. Only sealed 500ml plastic bottles containing water will be allowed in. You can bring an empty plastic water container to refill free on site.
There are some of covered areas. However this is an outdoor event.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed anywhere on site apart from guide dogs for the blind. This is a condition of our Public Entertainment Licence.
We hope you won't want to, and we try to ensure you won't need to. However, everyone entering the site will be issued with a wrist band and they will need to show this if they wish to leave and re-enter the site at any time.
The event is all standing and it is not possible to book seats, or to bring chairs to this festival.
People tend to stand to watch the acts on the main stage. We therefore don't allow people to bring chairs into the site as it would be a safety issue. However, you may bring rugs so you needn’t be on your feet all day. Various bars and catering areas will have some seating available.
No – In case of an emergency we would need to evacuate the arena as quickly and as safely as possible. Clambering over tents, wind breaks etc would hinder a fast exit and therefore put lives at risk. If you are concerned about protecting yourself or your children from the sun (should we be lucky enough to get some!), please make sure you bring plenty of sun cream and hats.
There will be no ATM machines on site, you will be able to pay for Drinks with a debit or credit card, we won’t be able to offer cash back. So make sure you bring cash with you for Food.
Taxi Drop off and collections are within Hardwick Park Car park sign posted off the A177.
We try to make the festival as accessible as possible to those with special needs. The disabled car park will be the closest car park to the arena, Please note it is still some way (across grass) to the main arena, as dictated by the site. There is a disabled viewing platform with toilet facilities at the rear of the platform. Please contact us first before purchasing tickets, we will send you an application form to fill in and return with supporting documents, closing date for applications is 22nd April, if you have particular needs please get in touch with us in advance, We'll do our best to help.
Please contact us at email@example.com
Never miss an update by entering your email address below.